Friday, April 15, 2011

The Reason..

It hurts to be away from you..
To know that I cannot reach you,
To come to terms with the fact that I want to be next to you
And to realize I cant.

Its a feeling I don't want to wish on my worst enemy.
Do you know how worried I was?
So I buried my head and my heart into the next best thing,
And I must say it welcomed me with open arms...

And I forgot about the pain and the heartache,
And I tried to have a good time again...
Frankly, I don't know If I feel the same way about you.
And I wish that wasn't the case...

You don't fall in love with someone and shut the person out,
You don't claim you love someone and not give her the chance to love you back.

I have a feeling things will change between us, but I dont want it to.
You should realize that if we are going to be, you have to let me be me.
I'm only human and sometimes I need to breathe...
I dont love you like I used to...
But I will fight for the will to

But as of now, there is smoke in the air
And when it clears out, we will always be here.
Together or apart, I cant really say...
But whatever it is will be better that way

No comments:

Post a Comment