Friday, April 15, 2011

The Feeling

I can't help myself,
I stare,
I touch,
in my world, my finger is the brush, your body is the canvas,
I continue to paint,
touching your skin as light as I can, my touch giving you goose pimples, the feeling, making you shiver,
Its a feeling I can't control,
a feeling I don't want to control,
a feeling I don't want to know how to stop,
a feeling I don't want to try to stop,
Its been too long,
so this is what an attraction means,
exactly like magnets,
I'm trying not to follow you,
this is hard,
its hard to hold back,
I want to be next to you,
but I have to let you be you,
it aches,
I curse this feeling,
why can't I have you just the way I want you?
are you not mine?
am I not yours?
then why can't I possess you the way I want to, anytime I want to.
Your skin,
your scent,
you.
Please don't go.

#NP Drink The Night Away - Tyga F/ The Game & Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment