Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Desire


Gentle touches,
art in mind,
so I treat her body that way,
every stroke is a new color,
every stroke is divine,
everything that has led to this moment I blame on the intoxicating feeling of love and wine,
the full moon shines bright on her sweaty skin exposing the beads slowly dripping down,
I lose track of everything,
nothing is wrong,
nothing is right,
nothing makes sense anymore,
we are animals for the night.
I've tasted everything,
kissed everything,
made everything produce liquid,
and I've licked and sucked it all.
Her head is tilted back,
the constant pressure and throbbing affects her every movement,
the force jolts her,
every stroke,
a light gasp,
the effect is taking her away,
I bring her back, kiss, lick, nibble, eat,
her body is mine and I'm doing what I want with it.
I take myself lower,
slowly reaching her most sensitive region,
my tongue wants to play,
it moves in my mouth begging to embrace and to be embraced,
finally its let out,
and with every twist, lick and suck,
the moans get louder and louder,
I get deeper and deeper
and she eventually begins to scream and beg,
its intoxicating, her screams,
not too loud, not too silent.
The echoes, the darkness and the moonlight plays a part in this our most natural act.
Her hands quiver, desperately searching for something to grab and hold on to,
and she finds my hair,
she pulls burying her nails in my scalp,
but I don't feel anything amazingly,
the only thing I feel is her want for more, and I am determined to fulfill.
Her words, however incoherent seems to make sense to me,
the slight change of tone in every scream, moan, language tells me to never stop,
and I'm enjoying every nano-second of it,
still working my tongue, fingers, hands, everything to make the next stroke twice as special,
twice as pleasurable,
she is wet,
terribly wet,
I didn't stop until she screamed the words that let me know I had opened the flood gates inside her.
I placed my finger one last time and kissed it goodnight.
Till next time

#np Chris Brown's No Bullshit

No comments:

Post a Comment